Daily feature section

I’m not sure if someone has already mentioned this, but if there was a sort of “explore page” but along with that there’s a daily spot where unnoticed creators can get exposure. Let’s just say there was 10 people featured a day, so everyone on the platform that visits this section would be exposed to up and coming “artists” on V2, and possibly even make some friends :slight_smile: I’m not exactly sure who would determine this, but you get the idea.

11 Likes

This might’ve been mentioned already, I honestly can’t remember at this point. There’s been too many threads lol, but I really like that idea! Seems like a nice way to give worthwhile artists some exposure.

2 Likes

I like it! It allows unknown v2ers to get recognized :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like this idea, maybe have a team to manually manage that page like YouTube’s Trending page but instead of popular people with an already existing and big auidence, the team would be responsible for finding new small artist with potential. (:

2 Likes

I really like the idea of having V2 staff hand pick the artists to be featured rather than a confusing algorithm. This way no random videos will be featured and the featured page will be more meaningful and fun

5 Likes

I’m sure that there will be a section for CREATORS ON THE RISE, like YouTube does on the Trending section.

1 Like

Good idea

1 Like

I like the idea, it can help a lot

1 Like

yes!! Maybe a page for popular viners then maybe a ‘discover’ page like the one on Instagram where less-popular accounts or accounts similar to the ones you view or that share the same humor/style as you can get some exposure!!

1 Like

exactly!

for sure