D&D thread

This thread is for anyone who plays/played/who wants to play

Dungeons and Dragons!

So what do you play as? Cleric? Bard? Warrior? Wizard? Rogue? Human? Elf? Dwarf? Half elf?

Memes

6 Likes

Human Sorcerer all the way babyyyy. Chaotic good if it fits the campaign too.

2 Likes

Usually a Rogue.

Unless it’s Star Wars DnD, in which case I go for unarmed and take a bunch of obscure Force powers from add-on books to create what is basically an elemental monk.

4 Likes

Rogues do it from behind

1 Like

Human Hunter Ranger (specifically the undead). Make vampires and zombies go splat!

1 Like

I wanna play cause I saw it on stranger things but ion got patience :joy:

2 Likes

Ayyy I’ve got a clueless wizard who thinks she knows exactly what’s going on… but she also loses her hat when it’s on her head sooo

1 Like

I am playing a Cleric in a large game with some friends, we meet every 2 to 3 weeks. Slow game but fun. My character is the Yellow guys, he is an Aasmar who’s weapon doubles as a star navigation tool. It’s fun, thought I am still learning the game after all this time.

Here is the team, I drew them all.

3 Likes

As long as it’s a spontaneous caster it’s my type :star_struck:

2 Likes

In the beforetimes, I was a dragonborn druid for my irl campaign. Everyone in the party was always like “you’re so wise, you’re like our party elder” but because dragonborn age super fast he was only like 19 lol

1 Like

One time my group took two hours to go through two normal doors.

4 Likes

Ya know, I haven’t played DnD in months cause of Covid. There’s places you can play online with a group. I wouldn’t mind playing with some fellow byters.

2 Likes

Chaotic good is so easy to play with any campaign bc we all try to do the right thing but always do it so messy lmao

1 Like

Can’t you do more damage to u dead with cleric? :thinking:

1 Like

Hahahahaha

one time I was DM I had everything set up perfectly for the characters to work together and for some reason I had that one friend that just HAD to do PVP with everyone. Ruined everything.

Sometimes the people playing just suck at DnD haha

1 Like

…yes.

2 Likes

These are great!

1 Like

Omg I would love it if you drew my DnD character! I only played him a handful of times.

So he is a half elf bard named Ebed (Eh-Bed) where on one of his journeys he looked in to a goblet and it showed him infinite universes where he was everyone’s dad. So he thinks everyone (including people he fights) to be his child.

This turns him in to a cartoonish character the majority of the time but also it haunts him.

His nick name is “Everyone’s dad”

Who is the dude second to the left he looks like…

2 Likes

His name is Ol’Biggins. He is a Dwarf Hobo Paladin.

3 Likes