Custom v2 Forums App for iOS! [Moved]

This post has been moved to a new topic to better reflect the new directions for getting the app. See here for the new post.

2 Likes

very good. i’ll be trying it out now :wink:

Awesome! Let me know if you see any issues or have any suggestions.

Could you make one for Android users?

Apple only exclusive, iPhone master race

1 Like

Yes, that is my plan. I will likely have an android version ready within a week or so!

This :clap: is :clap: awesome.

Apple would probably accept it since they’ve been accepting vBulletin and Wordpress apps too.

Thanks! We will appreciate it.

I was thinking that. Seems they are accepting more web apps as HTML5 sites get more immersive. Going to check with @dom first though - he may prefer to publish it under a v2 developer account.

Damn, do you need OSX to get the app? @jack

As of right now, yes. However, if you don’t have a Mac, I can give you a link to download the app onto your device, I will just need your UDID. And, if Apple approves the app I can send out TestFlight invites - but that may take time. DM me your UDID if you need a link. You can find your device’s UDID by following these steps.

Okay i’ll DM you now

Quick update for anyone interested…
I’ve submitted the app for review for TestFlight. There’s a pretty good chance it will be accepted and that will make downloading way easier. I will update this post once testflight is available, however I will leave the source code for anyone who wishes to build upon it. :grin:

2 Likes

bumpin this