Critique me plzzz Mamss and Sirsss❗❓

I’ve been on this app for like weeks now and just wondering if you guys can Critique my page from an audience level. :pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6:Thank you guys​:100::100:

6 Likes

I like what you post even though I don’t follow you :hot_face::fire: — it’s creativity and funny. You’re doing well…

2 Likes

Aye Thx for something🙏🏿

2 Likes

What’s your username on byte? I’ve seen your stuff but I can’t remember your name to search it.

2 Likes

JavoNxPopE :100::100::pray:t6:

2 Likes

Congrats on the instant follow from me! :partying_face:

I just went through some of your account, and this is the good.

My one critique is to try to engage in the community as best you can (collabs, comment on other bytes, forum posts, etc.) and you’ll do even better!

1 Like

Will do :100::100::100:

1 Like

And Thx again man​:persevere::persevere::pray:t6::100::100::100:

1 Like

I just checked out your stuff and your bytes are great! Loud/animated/high energy. I love the brick! And sketchers :joy:
Like konodavid said, engage with other creators/audience, do some collabs with others, and always try to reply too all the comments. Let your fans know you care.

1 Like

This is probably the most important takeaway from this so take note lol

1 Like

Love your stuff man, i already follow you. But this is a critique post so if im gonna say anything, its that it feels like youre trying to fit alot within the 6.5 seconds that you have to the point where the audio overlaps to the next clip.

3 Likes

I think you’re doing well on the app and you’re content is good. You’re doing very well it seems and have a great amount of activeness :sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

:pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6:Will do

1 Like

Yea I do that to try to make it seem like a regular conversation but if it’s too hard to understand ig I’ll die down on that

1 Like

I’m trying bruh

1 Like

Preciate tho tho​:pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6::100::100:

1 Like

Thx again :pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6:

2 Likes

no worries man :slight_smile:

Again i dig your content, 1st time i found you i died laughin

2 Likes

You know I love everything you do. You are funny and everything is well paced and you can tell the effort you put in. You are doing great! :heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

Your content is great, keep up the work!
I remember seeing you from the beginning and also watching your content improve as well as seeing your likes/followers constantly increasing! Keep up the fire content :metal:

1 Like