**CRISIS SPOILERS** Best thing to happen to DCTV?

Am I really making a topic about this? Yes, I’m a huge geek and this video is number 6 on trending in the US so here we are :joy: if any of you guys are dc fans, I’m wondering what your thoughts are on this cuz I flipped out and couldn’t function normally for hours after seeing this lmao

11 Likes

:exploding_head:

1. SPOILERZ! SHEESH! :persevere:
  2. I’m geeking out!!! WHAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!

4 Likes

LOLL SORRYYY! I’m still geeking out

4 Likes

I SCREAMED! That was such an unexpected cameo and the fact, that they were able to do this blew my mind :exploding_head::exploding_head:

5 Likes

BRUHH IKR!!! And the fact that Warner Bros called The Cw and not the other way around to make this happen really shows how much they care for the fans :sob::sob: this made my whole year like u don’t even knowww lol I’ve been wanting this to happen ever since Ezra was confirmed to play The Flash for the movies in like 2015 so this was a bit of a wait but definitely a well deserved one :sob::raised_hands::zap:

5 Likes

WHAT THEY DID :astonished:? I assumed cw called warner bros! Seeing grant and ezra in the same scene was literally the best thing they’ve ever done. It just shows that everything is possible :sob: i also wanted this to happen but the fact that it really did just blows my mind

4 Likes

IKRRR!!! I was shocked to hear that it was Warner Bros calling The CW and not the other way around. Really goes to show how Ezra is in it for the fans and not the money which makes me appreciate him even more :sob: I think at first I was kinda upset by how Ezra’s flash wasn’t played by Grant in the DCEU, but I’m really happy that this happened cuz now there’s soooo many cool storylines they could do on the future. Maybe even a cameo from Grant in Ezra’s flash movie thats gunna come out in two years? :eyes::eyes: I will sell my soul to DC if that happened lmaoo

4 Likes

:thinking:I heard rumors that Ezra Miller is trying to make a Flashpoint inspired movie. So I’m guessing this confirms it. It would be SOOOOOOOOOO awesome if Grant Gustin’s flash had a cameo in that movie!

I finally finished watching crisis on infinite earths. It was Infinity War levels of epic!
Why can’t the DCU movies do something like this?! Wow. So basically they established the Justice League. You think they’re gonna turn that into a TV show? Or just make the Justice League the next crossover? PLEASE MAKE DARKSEID THE NEXT VILLIAN. :sob::crossed_fingers:
And the writing staff on these TV shows need to start writing the movies. :100:

3 Likes

YESS!!! So I heard the same thing about The Flash movie where it’s gunna be about flashpoint and so that got me thinking, maybe Ezra’s flash encounter Grant’s flash in the speedforce cuz Ezra was traveling back in time :eyes::eyes: also, the fact that Grant’s flash gave Ezra’s flash the name, The Flash, made me gush so much :joy::sob::sob: I loved it. And yesss so basically I was losing some interest in the whole DCTV universe like it was cool with crisis and all but then now they basically established the JL, all of arrowverse is on Earth-Prime, there’s a green lantern planet canon now, and now we can probably say that the DCEU is also part of the DCTV universe. So this got me SO HYPED up like I got all these theories for what’s next and I’m hella excited! The next big thing I was thinking that they could do would be to bring Darkseid in, like you mentioned, but maybe it would require parts of the DCEU to be involved :eyes::eyes: so like imagine a huge ass build up to this Darkseid storyline with DCTV and then it enters DCEU bruhh Im going off on a tangent here but you can see how excited I am :joy::joy: this is something that Marvel didn’t have. Like they have a multiverse and the tv shows are mostly cannon in the MCU, but they never really intermingled. So the fact that the DCTV and DCEU crossed over gave me more hype than I ever had with Marvel lol I don’t think it will become a show only because DC excels with making personal storylines and not so much of “team” oriented things (I guess except for Legends but I don’t watch that show so idk lol), but I do believe that over the next few years when some DC shows will probably be cancelled/end, the focus will slowly turn to the League itself

3 Likes

ummmm, I’ll have you know MR, I am huge geek 2 and this cameo was epic. I only wish that they could adopt me…

2 Likes

LMAOO heck yeah, even tho I love this show and dc in general, you are definitely more of a fan than I am loll hopefully I can get to your level :triumph: bruh I want a copy of that newspaper article that you have framed loll (also don’t get me started on how that newspaper article pretty much meant nothing and that build up all these years were for nothing :sob:)

2 Likes

haha I was only messing. If and when we ever meet I will have one for you, don’t you worry about that boi.

2 Likes

AYEE tysm Scotttt :sob: Screw today’s news, that newspaper article is the only thing that matters :triumph:

3 Likes

PREACH :clap:

3 Likes

AAAAA didnt know there was fellow geeks roaming amongst the byters

3 Likes

LOLL yepp hello :wave:

2 Likes

g’day matey

3 Likes