Cricket (Sport) Fans

I’m from the USA so cricket is pretty much non existent here in the USA. Outside the USA though I’ve heard it has some popularity especially in India. Love to learn more about this sport so share your thoughts on this topic below.

3 Likes

Crickets, of the family Gryllidae, are insects related to bush crickets, and, more distantly, to grasshoppers. The Gryllidae have mainly cylindrical bodies, round heads, and long antennae. Behind the head is a smooth, robust pronotum.

3 Likes

ok…but what about sport cricket?

He plays football :football:

4 Likes

@Furkanaibani or @Pradeep could prob help you out with this

3 Likes

yup
@plushbeats what do you want know?lol

1 Like

Indians are crazy for cricket specially the local tournament called is IPL (Indian premier league) where billions of money is put on betting by all the politicians and actors. Even the local people who earns 2$ a day will play betting on this. The betting is for sure illegal but everyone does. Therefore this game is famous in India :joy:

1 Like

ok so how do you score points in the game first off?

1 Like

ok, that may be true, I’m talking about the sport cricket not cricket football lol

dang it’s crazy how people love sports this much lol. Does india rank at the top in the world as far as cricket teams are concerned?

We just set target with the number of overs left and in second off other team should chase it or beat the score!

1 Like

National game of India is hockey but ya people love cricket. Indian team rank #1 right now

2 Likes

wait…really!? They really like that sport there? As hot as it is over there. Dang I guess one learns something new every day

1 Like

ok. If you have suggestions for netflix movies that are any good based off of this, I’d be willing to do a review on them