(CREATORS PLS READ) Working on a new byte compilation for youtube!

I’ve been seeing some compilations but most aren’t pure comedy bytes so I figured I’d make one cause those are my favorite. I’ve collected quite few bytes from all over the comedy section, but if you wanna make sure to be included reply with your byte username! Or If you have specific byte(s) you want included then reply with those, and make sure your username is shown in them (encode and download them off the app) so you’ll get credit!

If you wanna make sure you see the compilation when it’s up, subscribe to my youtube channel! This will be my first video:

Thanks so much for reading!

9 Likes

I’m down pick any of my Bytes that you find funny @wifi_andre

2 Likes

You got some good stuff man! I got a few for the comp and followed you!

2 Likes

I’ll check it out, but…

4 Likes

Definitely man! I’m making my own for those exact reasons. I’m really tired of seeing the popular page on repeat and I prefer smaller creators.

2 Likes

sean.is.a.mess with a squirral profile pic

1 Like

My byte is @Blvckaladdin choose your favorite

1 Like

I am down to let you pick. i have a few in mind I would love to be in there but I think you would actually be able to pick the ones I’m thinking of.

1 Like

Hey man, for some reason I’m getting a username invalid error when I try to look up your profile. Would you mind replying with a link to your profile so I can just go straight to it?

1 Like

@Isaiahsowers is my byte username. I’d love to be in your video.I’d also love to know which of my videos is your favorite. BTW it’s really cool that you are making these compilation videos.

1 Like

All of your stuff is super fun and creative dude! I got some great ones for the comp and gave a like to some of my favorites, thanks for volunteering!

1 Like

Is that comment to me?

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah, for some reason it didnt @ you like it should have lol

1 Like

Oh well thank you so much. It’s getting better and better.

1 Like

I post Bytes so that people can laugh and stuff so hopefully you’ll laugh too :+1:t5: Mine is @satturnny

1 Like

My Name on Byte is @WasDennMitDem you can check out my Bytes if you want to choose one. I don’t really know how to send you a specific Byte but my best one yet is the one that says „America be like…“ in the Title.

1 Like

I’m a new and small creator, but here is my username! @Chillntalk

1 Like

BRO, I’m down this can be a two way street, you will be doing promotion for small upcoming byters creator and they could be promoting you in their bytes aswell.

I’m up for it, shall I send you some bytes, or do you want to take some, I don’t mind you choosing any of mine!

1 Like

All I need is your byte username and I can go through your profile and pick some out! Thank you for volunteering! I don’t ask for any promotions. I’m just trying to showcase some byters talent.