Creator Reward Ideas

Hey Everyone!

So I was thinking about something that could be really cool for my fellow content creators of Byte!

Companies such as YouTube have a reward system for the creators with the play buttons (silver, gold, diamond) I think it would be an amazing incentive for us creators on Byte to have rewards like that at certain Star levels, loops, and/or follower counts. Obviously something like a play button would be cool but even things like Merch, Special Page Features, and many other things would be awesome!

What do you guys think of this? Also what other rewards do you think could be given out at certain goals?

Written by your favorite Byter: @jkarstadt :wink:

14 Likes

I love it something similar to YouTube but more fun wonder who will hit 100k first :coffee:

5 Likes

Great Idea!
we need Byte Buttons.:grin:
@Jkarstadt

4 Likes

I want a burrito

9 Likes

That’s a really sick idea! Maybe a year+ in the future, byte is still young rn, and just now doing the first partnered sponsorship with Nike. There’s more to come in the future if you’ll stick around. No app got huge overnight.

5 Likes

This is actually a pretty cool idea

2 Likes

That would be cool!

2 Likes

I really like the idea of special merch!

2 Likes

Maybe a cookie with a byte taken out of it.

5 Likes

Omg imagine a loops award too but on a much bigger scale that could go along with this!

3 Likes

I think it would be nice to get badges on our profile. If you’re thinking something physical I think of receiving an enamel pin(s) would be right.

2 Likes

i think we just get a plaque with doms face on it saying good job

4 Likes