Creator Playbook- VERY helpful

Reading this will make your V2 adventure waaay more successful so check it out!!

So recently I downloaded musical.ly just to practice making content and to see who the big names are over there are (ty to @RayhartTwins for telling me to download) and I stumbled upon something WONDERFUL

On the app they have a “playbook” which gives you some general advice for succeeding and gaining a following.

While it tends to focus on its own app, pretty much 99% of the playbook can be applied to any other social media account. Especially V2.

Hope you guys utilize the strategies covered in here and let me know what you think about it!!

11 Likes

This is a great book for those that are very new to creating for sure. I’d definitely use a lot of these strategies!!

2 Likes

Could you post a list or a picture or something?

2 Likes

It’s 40 pages lol, I could take pictures of the more important pages though and post them here? Just like 5-10 pages that are good to know

2 Likes

Agreed! Some good stuff if you’re interested in growing on social media.

2 Likes

This is really helpful, thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll check it out For sure !

2 Likes

I’ve never used musical.ly before but I guess I should while waiting for v2 to arrive. These tips are awesome, by the way. :blush:

2 Likes