Made in reference to this.
With the pilot partner program in mind, I had an idea involving “bytecoins.”
- These “bytecoins” are called “Rol(s)”
- These are worth $0.10 per Rol; to the creator(byter) and can only be bought in bundles by everyone else.
- For each Rol bundle bought; the company gets $0.05, meaning each Rol is worth $0.15 when buying.
- Bundle ranges include 25 Rol ($3.75), 50 Rol($7.5), 100 Rol ($15), and 200 Rol ($30)
- I’m thinking sometimes there will be deals that can give 500 Rol, 1000 Rol, and 2000 Rol discounted at 50%, so like ($75/$150/$300) to ($37.5/$75/$150), but I think that might be pushing it a bit
- USD in mind, but I welcome international use, if possible
The idea for this is it can either be either an addition to the ad revenue from the Partner Program or a substitute to that more a kin to Tw…ch Bits, and some kind of Pa…on. Think of it as throwing a coin into mug.
These can be send to the creator via their profile, and the creator can cash out through direct deposit, however once that’s done the Rol amount, which can be made visible by choice, is reset to zero and left to wait for a refill.
Just my two cents.
If you’d like to add your ideas, have at it.
[edit: these used to be called Q Coins, but had to be changed just in case. For a reason, you can check later reply updates]