Creator/Artist Video Trailers for V2!

This is one of my first ideas and feature requests so let me know how it was!

The Idea would be for each Creator/Artist were to have a trailer that would be a brief video that the user would create if they wanted to create one.

The trailers would:

• Show what the artist creates and makes
  • Possibly 20-30 seconds at least more than the normal 6.5 sec
  • Pinned on the top of each artists page for each new user that looks at the page for the first time
  • Have their own search page where you can browse everyone’s trailers
  • Have a studio where you can create your own trailer with your own videos
  • Possibly have a computer put together some of the users posts to make a trailer if they didn’t want to make their own
  • Be able to copy and paste to share to friends and the community outside of v2
  • No copyrighted music @dom will not like it

Feel free to discuss and provide input on this idea, I hope to put together a fake layout of an example of a trailer search page… unless someone would like to make it for me and I’ll put it in this post.

Thanks,
Super

12 Likes

Yes, i like the idea is very similar to the Youtube channel trailer

2 Likes

That’s what I was going for, but I have always wished there was a page where you can just watch the trailers for each channel and pick which channels you like.

3 Likes

Cool i like that, I can imagine spending hours watching trailers hahaha

2 Likes

This actually sounds like an amazing idea cuz I’m sure people would want to actually get to know who they’re watching apart from the random 6 second glimpses.

1 Like

Wouldn’t just seeing the content work better as it would be shorter than a trailer and show you exactly what you’d be seeing

1 Like

You can still do that if you would like but for the people that want it simple and all together just searching through users it would be easier.

2 Likes

This should definitely be a thing

2 Likes

haha awesome plan, already planning my trailer idea

2 Likes

Hopefully!

Continuing the discussion from Would love some feedback on this!:

1 Like

This is brilliant. Backing this

1 Like

Sounds interesting. Maybe if @dom could see this through. For the more serious creators like me. I’d like to show off straight on what exactly I do the minute a visitor comes and check. Great idea man :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Yeah I hope he sees it!

1 Like

great idea!!! definitely agree @dom should take it into consideration

1 Like

Sounds like an exc idea, they should implement to play automatically when you are about click on someone’s profile( like the video preview on youtube, when you put the mouses over a video)

2 Likes

that’s another good idea. Like when you overlay on the person’s name, you can see either a trailer or a selection of videos. Would help people get loops as well :smiley:

2 Likes

Giving the possibility for possible new followers to get a glimpse of the profile and their most popular loops, and also help newcomers into the platform get more easily recognizable

2 Likes

Yeah, I think people will enjoy it more and get more followers easier.

1 Like

I like this. Similar to pinned tweets but a glimpse into what the profile is about. If the trailer was created with a studio within the app then stitched together 5 or so videos that would be pretty slick.

2 Likes