CREATIVITY FIRST - Problem solving 1

Putting creativity first how would you solve this problem? Getting ad sponsors.

What are your most creative ideas to do this?

4 Likes

Dick jokes

7 Likes

Do you like the ones that Edward W. Stack tells? He is the Billionaire that is the CEO of Dicks Sporting Goods. What do you think of his jokes? (His dad was named Dick).

3 Likes

Picture this: My name is Edward W Stack: My dads name was Dick and I am a billionaire…

Can you imagine the “Dick” jokes he can tell? I think Edward would be a great guy to have on Byte.

What is the best joke you can tell from this “Dick” content?

3 Likes

My brain immediately went to him introducing himself, “Hi, My name is Edward and my dad was a dick” [long pause] The “Dick” that founded Dick’s Sporting Goods…
Hit’m with that misdirect.

3 Likes

like demi said dicks are funny

1 Like

If you’re happy being creative why care about how to make money?

4 Likes

Or here’s a better question, why would you want to get payed for being creative? You’re pretty much just killing your talents.

This…

4 Likes

I know I have this “empowering” thing where I want to see super creative people get more runway and time to be able to devote to creating 2-3 Bytes per day because they are not thinking about Byting with half their brain and thinking about bills on the other side. Yes, I get there is a really tough balance. Here in Orange County you have the performing Arts centers that are super well funded by Billionaire families and the people that perform get to really focus on being great creators. What would it look like if that happened on Byte?

There is creativity that I think blesses society in countless ways and not just in luring in eyeballs to pitch products or services. What is really special about Byte compared to the other social media platforms is the not yet heavily branded presence. When you say Byte people do not have attachments to it. I came here in part to escape the political frenzy on other social media sites. I was floored by 1- What is not here 2- The really good moderation. I really think that Byte is a social media masterpiece in the making. What do you think?

1 Like

Just a theory but landlords don’t accept “happiness” or “creativity” as currency for rent?

1 Like

Did you join byte to pay rent or make yourself happy?

3 Likes

Make myself happy. But that’s just me.