Creativity first! - can you crush this idea?

My best acronym for BYTE APP IS:

(Yes I had help from friends not on Byte with this…)

B- big

Y-yes

T- To

E-qexcellence

A-applied

Can you come up with a far better one and put in your next Byte?

2 Likes

Better
Than
Yeast
Eggs

3 Likes

-qexcellence - was my Creative way of spelling excellence.

Can you make a byte with it in the Byte really quick? An amazing one!

sure

1 Like

2 Likes

The middle finger was quite the touch. I followed you on Twitter. My audience is mostly conservative people. My only friends that curse occasionally are friends I have in Compton that I mentor. I think they would like the rawness of this Byte. :fire::fire::fire::fire:I am going to text them this Byte.

1 Like

this isn’t a acronym but a message to creators and future creators

B- Be Yourself Always!
Y- You Can Be Great!
T- Time Yourself For Excellence!
E- Enjoy What You Do!

3 Likes

Can you make a visual Byte of that? 15 words in 6 seconds etc is about right. Can you make a “NVNB” for that acronym? I want to rebyte something right now. Can you put a Byte Logo etc in it too? I want to rebyte it right now.

1 Like

sure thing!

1 Like

I changed up the t to have a rythm I think you will like it more! Posting now!

1 Like

I rebyted it and left a comment on your Canadian coin post before that one. Canada has some GREAT people. Wayne Gretsky is one of my favorite Canadians… “Go where the puck is going to be not where it is now”.

I have a goal of “rebyting” people that put Byte in their Bytes. I want to rebyte 300 Bytes with the word Byte in them and have my friends that join watch all my rebytes 20 times.

1 Like

Brain washing I see? You might be onto something! :joy:

1 Like

B - Bend
Y - Your
T - Tongue
E - Elevator

1 Like

Be
Your
True
Essence

3 Likes

Bring
Your
Talents,
Everyone

2 Likes

Can you please make a Byte of this? I need to Rebyte it. THANK YOU! Fun… I love it!

Creative!!! Can you make a BYTE of this? I need to Rebyte it… AWESOME!

1 Like

Can you make a Byte of this? I need to REBYTE it… This is really Great… thank you so much!

1 Like

You should give us a hashtag to use