CREATIVITY FIRST: Can someone creatively pin the winners of the Partner program?

I can not see who the winners of the partner program are: Can someone pin the winners at the very top of the community forum so that they are at the top and easy to see and find?

2 Likes

Right

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s been formally announced, people are just discovering based on badges.

5 Likes

It’s making me even more nervous

2 Likes

I think people are just hearing by ear for now. I think they will pin it once they actually come out with it officially. Who knows they might be adding more to this list as we speak.

3 Likes

I am feeling left out of the community when I am hearing about who should have been included etc. I have no idea who won.

2 Likes

None of us really do. I don’t think those topics are helpful but I do understand that there are those who are disappointed. I threw the congrats post up because I want to keep it positive even if I personally feel sad. I am happy for everyone else. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

You are one of the nicest people on Byte and your Bytes are very relaxing and awesome. I thought you would have the cell phone numbers to half the people on Byte to talk to them and ask them privately by now. I had to like a half a dozen more just now. You commenting here led me to go back and like more of your Bytes. You are one of my favorite people on Byte.

I just hope they picked creators that will absolutely thrill the advertisers into pilling loads and loads and loads and loads of cash into Byte and into the next creators pool. We want to be big fans and help them win big in the eyes of the sponsors in my opinion. We want advertisers lining up at the Byte door to funnel in giant piles of cash. What do you think?

2 Likes

uwu @Stevenmusielski :wink:

2 Likes

We should give the team some time to put out an update. If they feel comfortable adding the list, they will do it. I dont think it would be right for us to put peoples names on a list, especially when it could make others feel a certain type of way towards em. So far, it seems that the people with the badge are the ones in

10 Likes

Whoa there Steven. Calm down. We’re literally on day one of the partner program, so I doubt there’s going to be any brand deals with the members of the program yet.
Also, I don’t think every one of them would prefer to receive daily emails/texts from you. I’m not saying that you don’t have something good to tell them, I just think they could get annoyed with that sort of thing.

There’s a lot that’s been going on in the past hour with mixed feelings and opinions all over the place right now, so please don’t pressure people. We want to keep this a positive place: one that we can still discuss things civilly, but one where we can still be positive at the end of it. :blush:

7 Likes

Ok :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I chose to delete my comment based on your reply. If someone is reading it was my decision to delete it. #kindestandbestregards

1 Like

I want to honor your mindful way of presenting your view on this. I deleted two of my posts.

1 Like

Thank you for understanding! :blush:

1 Like

I was talking to another Byte person offline today about how disruptive I can be at times and how I can be relentless about it. Yes, it gets me connected with people that everybody wants to know but it can leave a trail of hurt feelings or damage. I have to surround myself with brilliant, patient, kind and above all creative people. Hence creativity first works well for me. I think you are all of those three.

1 Like

Aw, thanks! I just want to be the reasonable peacekeeper here, as I hate seeing arguments on the Internet (especially like on Twitter) where people get emotionally charged and nothing is gained at the end of the debate. I like it here where we can be speak positively about each other and if we have the wrong kind of thinking, others are willing to kindly and compassionately correct us. :blush:

2 Likes

I have 6,000 followers on Twitter and yes I have to leave my Twitter mindset at the door when I come on here. If you look at the history of Vine many people believe it was bought by Twitter because they were sucking people from there to Vine and a few believe that Vine was bought out by Twitter to kill it in the end. I will be clear that at the end of the day I trust whatever metrics that were used to pick the winners that is the bottom line because there is a ton of stuff that go into those type of decisions that would take far too long to explain on this forum and even if they were put out here in plain English the questions would only multiply.

I trust Dom and the people he has picked to come up with metrics.

Dom and his team have to go out and find ways to make Byte a long standing sustainable and growing platform… how would it look if I started trying to question the selection metrics for the creator program?

I really am thankful you brought up Twitter it reminds me to check my Twitter thinking hat at the door. Creativity First really can win or I would NOT be here.

I wouldn’t really say it’s something your can “win”, really. I’m looking at it more like when the app got its waves of beta testers. Just because you weren’t selected from the get-go doesn’t mean you won’t be picked in future selection pools.

I know it’s disheartening, but keep making content and doing your best! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It is a relief… I am working on listening to friends unload about me with solutions for Corona Virus… Byte is kind of a healthy distraction. If you look at my Bytes they are really “distraction tools” that I use to send to business friends of mine etc. Me NOT winning hopefully will “save lives”. Byte keeps my creative thinking fresh because the people here are awesome creators.

1 Like