Creativity first - 10m plus ig?

I think is really cool to see 10M on Instagram. Who are your favorite people on Instagram with over 10 million followers you would want to see on Byte?

I had to learn from a friend what 10M PLUS IG meant. I had NO idea… hahahaha…

1 Like

marlon webb :pensive:

2 Likes

I saw @zachking on here and that was encouraging to see. He has 23M 23 reminds me of Michael Jordan. He has a big number too.

2 Likes

ooo yeah I seen that too. It would be super cool if all the bigger communities joined but yet byte retains the same homey feel it did during beta and launch! Thats what I love about byte soo much!

1 Like

The video he did with “The Professor” the basketball guy was awesome. Who has a bigger IG than 23M that has done a Byte?

1 Like

The things is I don’t really know honestly. I am trying more to learn about other creators to be a better piece in the community as a whole so I wouldn’t be surprised if they were and it’s going over my head lol.

1 Like

Well, I liked your last Byte for what that is worth. Maybe we need Canadian 10m Plus Ig’s eh?

1 Like

Yeah that could work!

1 Like

Worth the Give’er a try at least because it would be a beauty if it worked eh?

1 Like

very true! Oh I see what you’re doing now because of my latest byte lol that took me a while to just now realize! TOTALLY!!

just don’t give us justin bieber though! XD