Creating Ideas

When making a byte, do you make one as soon as you get an idea? Or keep a list of things to post?

• At That Moment :crazy_face:
  • Making A List :memo:

0 voters

7 Likes

Both sometimes… :triumph: I’m random though

6 Likes

For the artwork there is a process but the actual work itself isn’t planned. I get an idea, paint it, scan and photograph it and then animate and upload it. :slightly_smiling_face:

All of my other videos are spontaneous.

1 Like

Same tho :handshake:

1 Like

Artwork videos are so creative and aesthetically pleasing it’s like there’s no way not to take time and effort into it :fire:

2 Likes

I try to pre record 2-3 videos in one day. I have a notepad filled with weeks of ideas :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m like you Mike - I have like 10 videos in draft ready to release but I plan all my releases - there’s this thing call “Social Fatigue” that if you over post, it can impact you negatively. And on other platforms, the algorithm won’t push ur content if you release too much cause it flags it as spammy.

4 Likes

I try to make things at the moment, and usually those are my best ones although I do have a list. Since I’m still new at the platform, sometimes I’ll take tweets I have and transpose them into what would work on Byte.

2 Likes

Any ideas that come I write down in a book as soon as I can. Then I’ll do a sample quick vid to see if it is even remotely entertaining.

5 Likes

I wish I could be this organized.

@BlackSuperman :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Well to be fair, I’ve been using this app since it was a beta back in August 2019. I’ve had practice creating ideas and pre recording videos so I can take days off and not worry about recording every single day.

2 Likes

Oooo I never thought about pre-recording vids but that sounds pretty useful :exploding_head:

That’s an interesting mix :thinking:

1 Like

We all have our ways of doing things. I’m pretty sure that’s what diversifies everyone’s content :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh so like a quick post to see if it comes out the way you want?

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I actually didn’t know other algorithms on different social apps did this.

2 Likes

I know from experience that TikTok does it - plus in general, how much quality can u put in release more than 2 a day? We post once everyday consistently - it works for our channel and content type.

I don’t want to over step and anger people on here that post 10 per day. If it works for them on here, more power to them. I just don’t have the capacity to churn out that many and focus on quality. :blush:

2 Likes

Yep exactly then I’ll use my camera

2 Likes

I feel like it depends a lot. Sometimes the idea that you come up with might just have that energy it needs that you have at that moment. So go ahead and film it. Other times, great ideas come up that I’ll write down because they need to be thought on a bit more! Cheers

3 Likes

I do both. Sometimes I get up and look at a list. Other days I just wing it. Impromptu stuff can be really great.

2 Likes