Hey! This is what I did for our house profile:
- I started a new gmail strictly for the byte account (since house members will need to log into the google account to log into byte, I figured its smart to have a separate gmail with a clean slate)
- I made a completely new profile with the house name (i.e. TheMillennialHouse)
- I made a logo for the profile picture, added a bio and started sending out house member applications.
- to make an application, I found it best to use google forms and type out a questionnaire with basic questions (username, age, contact info)
- last but not least spread the word! make a few trailers for your house, build hype(no pun intended) and try your best to get people excited. another helpful tip is to shorten the google forms url(https://free-url-shortener.rb.gy/) and put that shortened link in your bio so more people can apply. filter the applicants, see who you like and get them into your house!
some things to keep in mind regarding house profiles: there needs to be a minimum of 3 members, 15 videos posted on the page, and 100 followers before you can apply for a house profile.
key tip: start a group chat either on snapchat or discord so everyone could communicate and come up with content
I wish you the best if you need any help with anything just find me on byte
hope this helps!