Create something ❤️

I’ve seen a lot of people get writers block on byte and stop posting because they “Have no ideas”

Well I’m here to tell you that, that’s ok. Everyone does. But if you truly love byte and it’s community the most important thing to do especially now Is to make something…ANYTHING. Shit post! Who cares?

Not every byte needs to be a banger. But we all need to do our part and retain the audience for byte. It’s up to the creators like you and me. Even if you’re new! The moment people reach the bottom of where they left off last time they checked byte typically they will move on to another app like insta or Twitter or whatever.

Like post anything if you’re out of ideas just show off your life and what you’re up and get personal if you want just keep making content. Numbers don’t matter. It’s all about trying to make byte and everyone in it succeed.

15 Likes

byte slogan should be retention is low, be random :small_red_triangle:

4 Likes

Lmao yeah

I’d rather see a bunch of random stuff than nothing at all though.

1 Like

It’s kinda true because sometimes I got so many ideas to do and I can’t because of time and I have to do other things. And ofte’ I just wanna make a byte really simple like a “hello :wave:t5:” but I don’t see the why and I give up​:joy::man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

I posted myself waving and it got like 90 likes or something lol do it

2 Likes

Don’t worry now I gonna do all I want :grin::grin:

The writer’s block is so real :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I feel you dude. But right now it seems like the new trend is going away from sketch comedy and just being absurd and random. Don’t overthink it buddy!

2 Likes

Haha easier said than done. But I’ll get back into it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m all about this mentality, and I’ve tried to keep to a “one post per day, regardless of what it is” challenge to myself.

If, however, you want a semblance of “organization” to creating something, I’ve created the ideacubes page where, every Sunday, I make a new post involving five different elements to put into a Byte post; the elements themselves come from a set of Story Cubes I’ve had for years and never put any real use to them… until now.

4 Likes

The ideacube is like a challenge :joy:. But it’s not bad