Craziest thing you have ever done?

lol I broke my leg once and had to get a cast and my school had a swimming carnival/event and i jumped in with the cast on :joy:

3 Likes

Not necessarily the craziest thing that i‘ve done but craziest thing that happened to me: I went snowboarding (ski camp with my school) and cut my right forefinger with the snowboard, since the board got on my hands (i fell weirdly). Had to get stitches and so on but until this day idk how this could have happened because i was wearing 2 freaking gloves on each hand :joy: and my other fingers were unharmed

2 Likes

Lol jumped over the stair railings and did a free fall, got a concussion but makes a great story :joy:.

2 Likes

crazy stories? nope I only have stupid ones :joy:

4 Likes

Probably when I went on a broken finding nemo ride at Disneyland (the carriage didn’t work properly and sent us shooting down the rails backwards)… got nightmares from the for ages when I was younger lol

4 Likes

Probably wouldn’t count as crazy, but I did almost get into a fight with a girl in middle school, which is weird cause I never fight :joy:

2 Likes

Was named after a Polish chocolate called Amelia. Does that count as crazy?

8 Likes

One time I thought my professor was a man and I was wrong.

4 Likes

My friends and I got kicked off a decommissioned train bridge once

Probably not the craziest thing I’ll do in this life though

4 Likes

This is amazing. Are you Polish and do you speak it?

1 Like

yes, I am Polish but I can’t speak in Polish that well

2 Likes

Nooo Im dying :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

idk disarm someone?

2 Likes

not really crazy but y’know. i’m about as exciting as lukewarm porridge.

4 Likes

Craziest thing I almost did: buy a 1970s V12 Ferrari with every cent in my savings account. I’m glad that I didn’t, although I really wanted that car.

1 Like

I second this statement. lol

2 Likes

What if the chocolate’s name was… Aasojkdfgnioeurngiowebriogbeiorbioabrgiuwebriugwberiobgweirbakjsdbgowijbrasbdvibeirbvsifbvkjaefbvkjsfbvbfevkjsfv? authentic name btw

2 Likes

Guess that’s what would of been on my birth certificate

2 Likes

Can’t say could get me arrested no joke lol

1 Like

Once time, when I was really young, I intentionally poked myself in my left eye with a recently-sharpened pencil. Note that I said intentionally.

Side note: I wear glasses now.

1 Like