Craziest alert you got on your phone?

Usually the alerts that freak me out the most are amber alerts and stuff that has to do with crime cuz it’s a hazard to your life and someone else’s life as well. However, over the summer I got an alert that never happens here. image
Funny thing is that as you can see on the alert, it says “Take Shelter Now”. Yeah I’m gunna have to pass on that one considering the fact that this was the first tornado warning I’ve ever experienced and I’m a huge weather nerd so instead of staying inside, my whole family, my dog and I went outside :joy: we were all very vigilant and cautious. Either way, we didn’t even spot the tornado. It was just hella windy lmao and there was a confirmed tornado that caused some damage pretty close by. Anyway, this was thrilling yet scary yet also fun idk so I’m wondering what’s the weirdest, most interesting alert you guys have gotten on your phones and/or other devices?

5 Likes

And I just got this gem:
This is pretty uncommon over here. Hopefully there won’t be any fires nearby :pray:

2 Likes

9 Likes

“Quick apps” need to be quicker

contacts-copy

2 Likes

I got a registered sex offender alert one time I was disturbed

3 Likes

hold on a second

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Ayyy i get those a nice amount

Wrong one lmaoooo I thought I posted this funny one oops

The craziest I’ve ever gotten was a flood warning that lasted three days. The alert noise just kept going for an hour and it was kinda scary. It really was a bad flood though.

1 Like

Damnnn mine usually just lasts like an hour but that’s wild

My craziest notification was storage was completely full. Lol :joy:

1 Like

We got heavy rain one night but I live on a hill.
I got alerted multiple times in the same second about a flash flood warning time change after having it change a few times before that as well.

1 Like

10 Likes

Ima edit the logo

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like