Cows are ___________

i eat cows, so i guess it’s too late :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Umm same… :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

A mammal most commonly known as livestock in the cattle farming industry. The most common use for cows are the meat the provide. Beef is harvested from a cow and then sold onto the market and purchased for various ingredients for consumption. The other most known use for cows is the harvesting of dairy. Female cows produce large quantities of milk so that they may feed their growing young. Humans have taken advantage of this biological trait and use it in a contained fashion. By doing this the cows have been domesticated and now are used across the world for our own benefit

1 Like

The meat produced isn’t toxic, I meant Via their emissions, they emit dozens of polluting gasses including methane. People think its cars & planes that are destroying our planet less recognized is it’s actually cattle making something like 20% of harmful greenhouse gasses more than all transport put together.
Unfortunately meat being the huge money making corrupt industry it is, especially in the larger countries & people being so unaware the effect cattle is having on our environment, sadly this isn’t likely to change.

2 Likes

Neither do I believe humans should consume milk if they looked past the spin & see how bad milk is for the human body how it’s actually designed for baby cows!! But again it comes down to people educating themselves on how we treat ourselves & our environment. Jmo

1 Like

I agree with you almost entirely. Milk produced by cows are specifically designed for cows. It is also very strange of human too think that drinking milk from other animals is a good thing. However, humans discovered that consumption of cows milk in the early ages has benefits to health and growing development. Mother’s of children used it as an alternative for it was quite similar to human milk at the time. Now of days there are 100% better alternatives to normal milk for developing babies and you should not feed a newborn cows milk. With the increase of research humans discovered that cows milk and human milk are quite different. Humans having more carbohydrates white cows developed more protein. They also discovered that it contains more nutrients than humans because baby cows grow more rapidly than a human child. Although more modern research has discovered that those nutrients don’t affect humans as much as we previously believed. If fact, some articles found that drink cows milk is harmful to the human body. In my own personal opinion, I do think it is quite weird and even immoral to harvest milk in the way we do today, but we cannot change the fact that milk is an essential part of today’s farming industry and is harvested no matter what. On the case of research and online articles, always take it with a grain of salt. When researching a topic you often find what you are looking for. This also affects researching on topics that have debates. If you are against something your research will point you in that direction, same for if you are with something. All and all, it is entirely based on how people were raised and personal opinions and beliefs. It does not matter what people think are right in the case of milk good or milk bad, for it exists whether we like it or not.

TLDR: Cows are milk producers
(Sorry I did an essay on this in school and felt inspired (: !)

2 Likes

absolutely beautiful and we don’t deserve them :pleading_face:

i’m still eating meat no matter what lol

2 Likes

thanks farmer leroy

2 Likes

i was just joking, but yeah I’ve heard about that

1 Like

Same :rofl:

1 Like

black and white

2 Likes