Countries that you've been to

Just tap on countries to choose them, then download the pic of your map and pin it to replies

map that i got :

PS
rly interested to see your maps :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

Just mexico

13 Likes

i have no idea how to comment on this

3 Likes

A lot of Central America lol :sunglasses:

7 Likes

No Belgium😰

7 Likes

One day, i will :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Life is a lie after all

4 Likes

Wanna have all of europe blue :rage:

11 Likes

Only the Western Hemisphere so far. I went to the Caribbean a nice amount :ok_hand:

13 Likes

I want to visit turkey

2 Likes

I’ve been to quite a number of countries. I hope to visit all the continents at one point.

10 Likes

Only Ecuador sadly enough. Wish I could travel more to be honest

3 Likes

just
a blank space because I have never left the island(s) called new zealand
how
i mean we can fit into pretty much any American state we’re that small
how

4 Likes

I visit the Caribbean a lot because I have some family there. I would love to go to Guyana because that’s where my family is from. Also Trinidad and Tobago. -sunshine :sunflower:

6 Likes

UAE and Saudi Arabia.

4 Likes

I’ve been literally nowhere. Furthest I’ve been from California is Alabama in 2017. I want to visit France, England, Italy, and Canada though.

4 Likes

Countries (and cities) I’ve been to so far: GB (England, Wales) [I’m from there, so I’m not sure if this counts], Ireland (Dublin & Limerick), UAE (Dubai & Abu Dhabi) and Pakistan (Islamabad & Mirpur (Although that’s a Kashmiri region)).

5 Likes

Florida :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@DamiQuack eeyyy :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The Netherlands :netherlands: - North-Holland, South-Holland, Friesland, Utrecht, Gelderland, Overijssel, Groningen, Drenthe, Flevoland, Brabant, Limburg and Zeeland (aka Old Zealand)
Belgium :belgium: - Brussels, Liège, Ghent and Antwerp
Luxembourg :luxembourg: - Luxembourg
Germany :de: - Essen, Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Munich, Dusseldorf, Münster
France :fr: - Paris, Saint Tropez, Lyon, (Côte d’Azur, Hauts-de France, Île de France, Centre-Val de Loire, Nouvelle Aquitaine, Bourgogne Franche-Comté and Auvergne Rhône-Alpes.)
Spain :es: - Malaga, Torremolinos, Mallorca, Gran Canaria and Tenerife
Italy :it: - Pisa, Florence, Milan and Lake Garda area
Switzerland :switzerland: - Geneva, Zürich and some other place I don’t remember the name of
Greece :greece: - Kos Island
Turkey :tr: - Bodrum
Austria :austria: - Innsbrück
Liechtenstein :liechtenstein: - Vaduz
USA :us: - New York, North Carolina, Texas and California
Colombia :colombia: - Medellín, Pasto, Bogotá, Santuario de Flora Isla de La Corota and Las Lajas Sanctuary (witnessed the Galeras eruption of 2005 in Pasto)
Ecuador :ecuador: - Tulcan

1 Like