Could the lack of updates be a good thing?

Maybe this just means most of the progress is being made on the core of the app or the focus is just on the development?

4 Likes

maybe, May not. let’s just be patient and enjoy the forum for a while

2 Likes

Mabes there’s a reason he’s not updating though sooo yea

I think we’ll probably hear something soon :blush: still excited for the app!!

2 Likes

idk maybe he’s gathering a lot of info to post altogether, hopefully we get somethings soon cause he hasn’t said anything in a month lol

3 Likes

I’m telling yall he’s gonna prolly drop a Nuke on us.

Everything we ever dreamed of info wise :rofl:

2 Likes

It could be that he’s been working really hard on the app and hasn’t had the time to update.
OR it could be that progress has been slow and because of that, there’s nothing to update about…

Who knows? Maybe we’ll find out soon. :yum:

3 Likes

I have a great feeling that it’s coming out soon!! It’s like the scene in Jaws, the music starts to play to indicate that the shark is coming and then it pauses for a moment. When you least expect it, it will appear before our very eyes!

2 Likes

Probably making some headway on the app. They’re gonna come back and really wow us with a product!

1 Like

“no news is good news” might be what we have to live by atm

1 Like

Guys, there’s probably been some setbacks. Don’t get your hopes up, that’s the worst thing you can do, because then if you’re let down it only leads to dissapointment (which it likely will in this case), but if you expect dissapointment you will be quite pleasantly surprised if the opposite occurs.

This isn’t Dom’s main focus, the app isn’t going to be a walk in the park to make, especially with all the expectations behind it, and being a mindless mob that just pushes our expectations on the guy that we want to be able to provide what we’re hoping for.

Just be patient guys, and expect nothing, ok? I know this isn’t what anyone wants to hear, but I am trying to say this nicely, and am geniunely trying to help