Corona hit me hard

Corona hit me hard. My state (Colorado) went on lockdown. And I’m an extrovert. I love talking face to face with people but now I’m sitting lonely at home

8 Likes

My state MARYLAND

• Gov. Larry Hogan mandated that nonessential businesses be closed to the general public by 5 p.m. Monday, March 23. The order excludes businesses in critical infrastructure sectors.

• Senior centers, fitness centers, recreational establishments, food courts, barber shops and beauty salons are closed to the general public.

• Social, community, spiritual, religious, recreational, leisure and sporting gatherings and events of more than 10 people are prohibited.

• Restaurants and bars are limited to carryout and delivery.

6 Likes

Damn, same stuff is happening here, it’s hard not being out

3 Likes

1 Like

Think Arizona might follow suit with the lockdown - there are hints of it but we’ll see.

I’m going crazy sitting at home

3 Likes

No lock down here in Texas, we are chilling

5 Likes

I’m in new york, I haven’t really left my house in 2 weeks lolll

2 Likes

Been in lockdown since March 4th

1 Like

I wish my state was locked down lol

2 Likes

We’ve got plenty of county-mandated stay-at-home-orders…but otherwise, all I ever see when I go out grocery shopping are crowds of older boomers who say “this entire thing is blown up” and then go and cough all over the banana section. :point_right::pleading_face::point_right:

1 Like

My mom has relatives who live in more rural areas and knows of churches still having services, people still going to nail salons, etc :upside_down_face: ugh

1 Like

Wait why is walking a pet essential

1 Like

Pets need exercise too

1 Like

I have seen reduction in Los Angeles and San Diego, I work in LA but live in SD, however there still seems to be a great amount of movement in both cities.
The only major reason I have noticed less outside population was I was able to drive home without traffic during peak rush hours.

1 Like