Cool duet layout

ok so you know how on tiktok you can chose different duet layouts? well what if we had that for byte and one of them would look the same way as when you put a picture a live your head but it’s the video. let me know if this makes sense

like that but it would be a video instead of a picture

6 Likes

Fr, that’d be a great idea :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

I would like to have Chroma Key

also it would make really cool chains

1 Like

This is beyond revolutionary :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

No lol

2 Likes

That’s a really good idea. However, I think you should let people dance if they want to dance. Everyone should have their space here

5 Likes

:eye::droplet::lips::droplet::eye:

… just. why.

This kind of toxic bull is supposedly the thing you guys dislike about “straight tiktok” or whatever. If they have their proper category and aren’t being disrespectful or stuff just let them be.

Everyone should be welcome if they aren’t hurting others, thefuck.

5 Likes

i deleted the video since y’all are so mad at me :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

It’s not that we are mad, or actually I don’t want to speak for others… I am not mad. But I’m very concerned and disappointed at whatever the Tiktok management was doing to make this you guys’ default answer to stuff. Y’all did the same to us when you arrived…

The internet can be a shitty place, but it can also be a pretty neat place when we just stay in our lane and enjoy our own stuff, ya know? Filtering and blocking are really great ways of making spaces more enjoyable, starting drama… not so much. For anyone involved

(ALSO OBVIOUSLY this doesn’t extend to bigots and dangerous misinformation. No staying in any lanes for those)

2 Likes

Thank you for deleting the video. I’m not mad at you though at all. I just don’t want other people to feel like they don’t have a space here. Coexist amirite?

4 Likes

To be honest with you, the video idea was shit to begin with. Don’t start drama unless you want to generate lulz. I’m not mad, but I’m just disappointed in you Tiktok users. Don’t cause drama.
IMG_-p0ne4i

um my idea was very good :pouting_cat:

2 Likes

I really like your idea tbh. Looks cool. I’m just not into duets. Predators and other crummy folks have ruined it on TT.

5 Likes

Again, please. don’t cause drama. Let others have their fun. You wouldn’t like it if someone did it to you. Duets however, get to stay at other places, not at byte. Sorry, not sorry. (With duets, there are tons of creepy factors that it can come out with)

3 Likes

We did something like this with gifs called floaties! Ye that would be awesome and the team could call it floaty reactions or sometime before.

1 Like

Meanwhile androids don’t even have floaties yet :sob:

3 Likes

Or older iPhones :crying_cat_face: