if you are a fan of cooking and want to test an experimental feature for byte, please leave your byte username here and proof that you’re actually into it (photo of something you cooked, recipe, or something). please note that we require this for you to properly participate in the test
gordan ramsay has entered the chat
I grow food, ferment, bake and cook farm to table, TexMex, Italian and Pen-Dutch.
@rommie on byte the jingle boiiii but I’m also a foodie haha vegan power
Byte username: @noor
Fav dessert recipe~
- 3 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2-3 teaspoons mint extract (not peppermint)
- green food coloring
- 3/4 cups mini chocolate chips, divided
- Line an 8x8 square pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips and butter on high for 1 minute. Let rest for 1 minute then check to see if melted. If needed microwave for another 30-45 seconds. Stir chocolate until all lumps are gone.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and mint extract. Add food coloring to desired color. Once completely incorporated, let cool for a few minutes then fold in 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Press fudge into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining mini chocolate chips on top and gently press into fudge.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours to set before cutting into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
I cooked in my Byte for today! @satturnny
Baked Ziti with Ricotta and bacon. : note i used alfredo sauce instead if marinara cause reflux is the devil.
I had intended to list one of my bytes of me cooking chicken, but that apparently vanished from my page xd.
Username : @ceduh
These posts are making me hungry especially @rommie
I know this picture doesn’t count since it’s wrapped. But that is what i am having for dinner
Oh wow thanks @Stonks ! eat less meat! Go vegan! Eat some grass!
i suddenly am a chef
Tagging @ThinkFact - super into cooking. To be clear, I’m not.
Can you teach me some recipes?! These look so yummy!