1 Like

Exhibit A: image

Very gross.

4 Likes

strawberry kiwi i-

2 Likes

Exhibit B:

2 Likes

I forgot about the strawberry kiwi… i think because it’s very gross I blocked it from my mind…

So yeah, Kool Aid is very gross…

1 Like

If you drink from his bucket head do you think there are little bits of drywall floating around in it from all the breaking through walls?

6 Likes

orange exists i-

1 Like

Story time:

In college I bought a “DIY alchohol kit.” It’s basically a micro solar still. You dump a “secret compound” into your sugary fruit juice of choice. In theory the mixture eats up the sugar and sunlight and farts out booze.

I used strawberry kiwi. It was the most foul tasting fruity liquid imaginable. We somehow made kool-aid worse.

3 Likes

Exhibit C:

2 Likes

YES.

The kiwi. A delicious fruit, yet a horrible drink.

1 Like

i like drinking purple drank

2 Likes

hey um

ur wrong.
i like to drink the sweet mystery drink. i don’t need to know what it’s made of, I just need sweetness.

5 Likes

Wait that’s it! Anyone who drinks koolaid is a hummingbird! You’re a hummingbird!

4 Likes

Kool aid is good idk what y’all taking about, it’s what kept me to active as a child :triumph:

1 Like

close! but i’m actually a jellyfish. i swim in it.

3 Likes

Ah, yes - Satan’s Walmart bag. It all makes sense.

1 Like

I lied nothing makes sense anymore time is an illusion reality is a simulation Bob Ross’ hair was an energy field powering the universe.

1 Like

I actually feel kinda bad for this thread now. If you mix Cherry and Grape Kool Aid together it’s absolute :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:.

Not changing my opinion on strawberry kiwi or orange though. Pure trash.

2 Likes

this was my favorite flavor😔

4 Likes