Contributing to V2

Hey there everyone and @dom,

I wanted to get in touch with you directly, but a lot of things seems odd here. (Probably It’s hard for me to understand the UX of the forum application :D)
Let’s get right into the topic. I wanted to contribute to the development process of V2.
I have some theoretical knowledge in the development of Enterprise, large-scale applications and I’d like to take it to the next level by developing one.
I’ve done some research in the mobile application industry and found the old Vine, In my opinion, Vine was great (I didn’t use the app personally, but the idea was perfect).
I wanted to start it someday in the following week until I’ve found out that the old founders are going to make another, I said to myself why not to help them to form another great company and also learn something by using my theoretical knowledge in action.
I’ve tried to get in touch with one of the founders personally, but unfortunately, I couldn’t find a direct way.
Hope this topic doesn’t bother anyone & @dom If you had some time, I’d be glad to talk to you.

Best wishes,
Farsad

6 Likes

Well, I hope you get the answers you’re looking for.

1 Like

You could look up a profile and then click message once you reach a high enough trust level

I hear you; I’d like to help this new app become something bigger that would need great minds to build its enterprise. As a business tech major, I’ve had this thought, but there’s a time and place for everything…

For now, leave it to the developers and head staff to bring V2 to life; if they need help or see opportunity to make it grow, there will be talk about it (@dom you got this, just keep plugging away :ok_hand:)

We appreciate your energy and initiative, but please be patient; Rome wasn’t built in one day, and V2 is just the same! One day at a time :blush: