Content you don’t see yet?

So, I’m curious.
There’s obviously a lot of super awesome content coming out right now, but is there anything you’re currently missing you’d like to see?
Either from yourself, or the community.

5 Likes

More Renegade

13 Likes

Like, the Styx song?

3 Likes

I recently posted something i feel like we need more of. Some Horror esque type content.

I’m not sure if its already a thing please tag me if there is. BUt i would love to see the dark side of some Byters

7 Likes

I’ve been wanting to dive into this kind of video making. I have one planned coming :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I would love to see that too! Tag me when you post it.

3 Likes

I gotchu :smile:

3 Likes

@gwynerso tagged :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its way off scale compared to the usual content i post lmao What do you think?

2 Likes

Not Kathy bates from byte

2 Likes

I really want to see creators rise up from both the Gaming category and the Cosplay category. I’m finding that @DestroMedia is getting popular for his Beat Saber videos, which I’m really happy because Gaming is lacking in consistent creators. It’s the same with cosplay, as most posts are just TikTok reposts. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

I thought it was a cool concept. I’d love to see it expand into maybe like a little storyline- like a byte series of 7 second horror movies

2 Likes

oouuuuu that sounds like a good idea, ill get to brain storming

2 Likes

The reposts do bug a little

2 Likes

Check out the post @SurfingOnSineWaves just posted. It’s a spine-chilling piece, dark, evocative…I think you’ll like it.

4 Likes

OMG YES I LOFf IT!!!

3 Likes

THIS. More spoopy content! I really enjoyed yours and @Beegenics spoopy bytes, and I’m really digging @SurfingOnSinewaves atm, @Remedlin also has some awesome content!

2 Likes

Mini horror movies would be AMAZING! I can fit about 5 individual clips in 8 seconds and that seems to give enough time to absorb each one before it moves to the next shot. Someone with good editing skills can do a LOT with 8 seconds.

1 Like

omg i just checked out @Remedlin 's entire profile because i couldn’t get enough of it, i loff the horror content there

1 Like

agreed! with @gwynerso suggestion ill be continuing with a mini series of my most recent byte.

2 Likes