Confidence

If you are afraid to post on v2 because you think that people are going to make fun of you or laugh at you just remember not to care what people think everyone is always you going to have an opinion about you or how you do something. The best thing to do is just ignore them and to the best thing you can do and be yourself.

13 Likes

To minimize duplicate posts, check out theses or search before making a topic :grin:

2 Likes

Great words, in my case i dont have problems because in my city no one know what is V2 or what was V*ne :joy::joy:.
It kind of sad know that is very complicate to have a collaboration in my city

2 Likes

Yeah. Same I feel like I’m the only one where I am that knows about v2

1 Like

Taz taz taaaz!! You’re amazing! Thanks for your advice and motivation :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Honestly i feel like i‘m the only human specie in my home country (which is Switzerland :wink:) that knows about v2 so i aint worried. And also if someone would find me, good for them, couldn’t care less. I used to hide myself because people used to call me weird in real life but now i don’t care and i‘m gonna be just myself :tipping_hand_woman:t6:‍♀️:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ You’re amazing too​:sparkles::heart:

2 Likes

I’m a weirdo. it’s normal

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve always had a problem with confidence. I have bad social anxiety ad. I’ve never had a gf. I mark YT vids and I’m afraid to show them to people cause it’s considered kiddy stuff and dumb. I’m glad that I do it though, I mask plenty of money, more than some of my friends with jobs. I also have about 10,000 followers over 2 channels, so I’m proud of myself

1 Like

You should be proud of yourself. Do what makes you happy

I made my first Vine wearing a tiara. :princess:t3:

Don’t be afraid to be weird and be yourself, because you are the only person like you!

6 Likes

Another reason to do it, is to create rather than document. No mater how good one’s content is right now, image if one keeps improving how good it will be 4 years from now

1 Like