Confidence Booster

For the most part, we all know the Byte App and its accompanying forum to be a positive and uplifting place; a place where we can have fun and meet new, wonderful people all at the same time, and eventually see what one’s work and relationships gained can sprout into in the future.

There have of course been the occasional doubters, haters, negative Nancy’s, pessimists, though, who subtly or clearly knock people’s creations just for the sake of, well, I’m not sure what. That’s not what this app stands for, at least not since I’ve been on it (March 14th)!

I just wanted to let everyone know, regardless of what genre they make content for, that as someone who enjoys both creating and consuming on the app, I have noticed a gradual improvement in the majority of the app’s creators’ content. Staying constructive, it is not where it needs to be yet. We still have A LOT of work to do to really fine tune what we do, but that is the case for the app as a whole as well as the creators within it, and I think we are all on board and all in on that cause. THOSE WHO STAY WILL BE CHAMPIONS!!!

Personally, if I compare my content now to my first few videos in March, I can easily tell the difference of quality and performance. I’d imagine that will ring true for the majority of you all as well. Your first videos are your worst videos.

With all that said, bump what others say. Take the few constructive nuggets they’ll give you and toss out the rest. We are getting better and we’re going to continue to get better. I enjoy what you do and I bet two months from now I’ll enjoy it even more. Keep grinding, keep thinking outside the box and zeroing in on the notion of “Creativity First,” and keep believing in yourself. Much love and BYTE ON!!!

16 Likes

thank you, @RayRayLego

the motivational speech that we need! also for anyone who is reading this… your hard-working doesn’t go unnoticed… keep up with the great work, you’ll be rewarded later for positive contributions in the community & accomplishments. time will tell :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I love this :heart:

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I really needed this. So, thank you for the positivity!!!

1 Like

honestly this is pretty sound advice

1 Like

Absolutely, my friend! And I COMPLETELY AGREE with that last comment. You get out what you put in. One of my favorite quotes that has resonated with me was from a Casey Neistat video…he said “doing the work is the catalyst that takes you from where you are to where you want to be.”

That is EXCELLENT advice and very applicable here, and like you said…we all see, pay attention to and notice the efforts of those displaying that kind of effort. It will pay off!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, my friend! We need this kind of a reminder from time to time. We’re all working very hard day by day and in the flow of things, and it is great to stop and understand that we ARE making progress and we ARE moving forward!

1 Like

You got it, my friend! I really enjoy your work, man. You’re always in a good mood noticeably in your videos and being yourself, and your content is fun and entertaining. There’s a reason why your following is growing daily. Glad I could remind you of that!

1 Like

Thank you very much! A lot of it is a lot of other people’s advice, but following the successful footsteps of others is not a bad idea at all. I just think with the app slowing down temporarily and dislikes about to be a thing and people starting to tire down a little after making content daily…they could use a plus note! Myself included. AFFIRMATION!

1 Like

Solid.

1 Like

Absolutely. Put in the actual work and it will show. Maybe not immediately, but it’s the long game that gives people staying power. And first and foremost HAVE FUN AND MAKE WHAT YOU MAKE BECAUSE YOU ENJOY MAKING IT.

5 Likes