Compilations

I know the compilation idea has been said, but I thought abouta way to make it better!
Maybe the user could type the number of time that he wants to watch a compilation.
For example, I’m in the bus, I know I’m in the bus only for 10min well, i can select the time I want the compliation to last for. And I can watch it on the way.

1 Like

Wow, it would be awesome, But I dont know if it’s easy to schedule something like that

2 Likes

Omg I need that feature in my life like now. People can use it to time things like oh my eggs will be done boiling in five minutes so I’ll set it to a five minute long compilation. It could become the revolutionary new timer!

2 Likes

Well if every vine is 6 seconds well it isn’t that difficult

1 Like

Yeah i think this is a must have feature as well ! :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

That’s a great idea

1 Like

Thanks, really what @dom to see this !

I love compilations but one thing I wish could be changed is when you see a funny vine, and you want to see it again, instead of it looping back, it’ll go onto the next one. It’s really annoying having to spend 30 seconds trying to find the previous one :joy:

Yes it is ! :joy: But we can make a historic ok v2

1 Like

I think this is a good idea too ! Having a section whereyou have all your last vines you watched

Cool idea but I don’t think it’s really necessary to take development time to do. Can’t you just watch the compilation, then just close the app/pause/stop the compilation when your task is done? Just double tap your home button (if you’re on iphone) and just close the app. Even if the compilation ends in 5 minutes (or whatever time you set it to), the app will still be running so you’ll have to close it anyways. And if you want to stay on the app, then there would be a way to exit out of the compilation anyways.

Idk, just doesn’t seem like a useful way to spend development time on the app/do tons of bug & glitch testing for.

Yes but the problem, is that you will keep watching, and watching even if the time is over.
This could be a way to not be temting to watch an other video

That would be a clever idea

1 Like