Coming back to the forums after a long time

Hello, guys!

Just returning to these forums after a (reeaaally long) hiatus.

I also created this new account because I wanted to stop using my last username (clazzic) but I’ve still been kept updated about the new info for Byte, and it’s crazy to see how some people have grown since the last time I actively went on this website.

Honestly that’s all I have to say. Au revoir!

10 Likes

Welcome back, @Nateruz! :+1: The hype for the app is kind of unreal as of right now haha. So glad to have another member return in time for Byte’s release!

6 Likes

Welcome back the first wave of beta is soon if you’ve not already I recommend reading the bulletins

5 Likes

Thanks for the greetings! I already can see how big the hype for the app is, and I have strong hopes that it’ll live up to it’s hype. Byte’s release is definitely going to start another large community of people.

3 Likes

Yeah, I saw. I’m having faith it’s gonna release soon!

3 Likes

Welcome back! :smile:

1 Like

Welcome back !!!

1 Like

welcome back my dude. sadly you missed the signups for beta testing like i did. i only got back here like a few weeks ago too. you never know though there might be more chances for beta testing soon :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome back! Shiritori will live on, my friend :tear:

good to see ya again :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

you came back at a good time :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome back my dood!

3 Likes

It’s always great to see people coming back. Welcome back bro :+1:#ByteFam

1 Like

Welcome back !

Haha, thanks guys for all the support!
Shiritori shall live onnn…

welcome back dude! glad to have u back!

1 Like

hey welcome back! :grin:
its nice to meet you :relieved:

Hell yh welcome back :blush::blush::earth_asia:

1 Like

It’s definitely interesting to see how this app has grown. Forum is at 16k users and won’t be suprisesd if it gets to 100k users in due time

2 Likes

Glad to be back, woohoo

1 Like