Comedy category kind of all over the place

Is it me or is the comedy category a lot less comedy and a lot more randomness. I keep getting people who just talk to the camera or just looks at it and does nothing, idk I find it really spammy compared to the other categories.

And the reason I’m saying this is I’m trying to make comedic videos but they would get around 5 likes(which I’m still grateful for that people still take the time to like and watch it), and then it all stops there my video gets pushed so far down.

Should I not even put it in a category just leave it as none? What are your guys thoughts.

4 Likes

I think we should have a panel of judges who review each post as it makes its way through the comedy category and watch it over and see if it’s indeed funny.

Of course using a scientific evaluation to look at all aspects.

If it turns out to not be funny, the user is then temp banned for 3 months and send an email calling them mean names.

1 Like

This just in: A staggering number of people believe they are funny but are, in fact, not

12 Likes

It’s because there’s no CRINGE catagory. Otherwise I’d be all over that

15 Likes

But the other thing is there’s a decent amount of tiktok on here too…

2 Likes

I checked out your vids. Only a couple days posting? If that’s the case, just takes time. And no need to worry about other people, just work at your own vids. Also there are many styles of comedy. Random comedy is a thing.

7 Likes

Oh I know I’m new to all of this, I have been following this project years ago just been very silent.

I guess I don’t realize how new byte is

2 Likes

“Comedy” itself is such a broad, subjective term anyway

A bunch of us are pushing for subcategories or alternatives to even things out so the Comedy category is not so bloated

5 Likes

Omg, I want! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

oh how i would love a cringe category id be ALL OVER CRINGE i love that idea

4 Likes

HAHAHA SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP AHHAHAHAHAH. This is directed AT ME ISNT IT HUH I KNOW IT IS I JUST KNOW IT