Comedians in Seattle?

Anyone here living in Seattle proper? I’m looking for some fellow funny folk to make Bytes with!

Comment below if you live in Seattle, and please please please hit me up if you’re already making content (especially on platforms similar to Byte, like TikTok, Cheez, or the now dead Oevo lol).

I currently make sketches and content with a ragtag group of actors, musicians, filmmakers, and comedians, and we wanna add some more local creators to our crew so we have a strong team of collaborators for when Byte goes public.

Our current gang includes:
– A guy who used to be Jared Leto’s personal editor
– A girl who juggles fire
– Two people who’ve been on American Idol
– Several people who are full time YouTube editors (including me)
– a handful of improv comedians
– four people who can do Trump impressions lol

If you live in Seattle and wanna hang out with us and make content (especially Bytes when it launches), link your social media below.

This is not a company or a professional inquiry of any kind, we’re just a group of friends looking for more interesting people nearby!

4 Likes

please may you categorise this to #off-topic

1 Like

Done. Thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

I like your group (how its all a ragtag group), however im not from seattle

3 Likes

Darn! Well let me know if you move lol

1 Like

I’m about 40/30 mins away from Seattle

#ByteFam

3 Likes

I live in NY which is on the other side of the country but we can do a Skype collab

2 Likes

Changed to promote yourself

3 Likes

Whoa no way! What city?

Lake Stevens it’s close to everett chris Pratt grew up here

1 Like

Woah FOUR PEOPLE who can do a donald trump impression?! Sign me UP!!!

2 Likes

@Duckeh :eyes::thought_balloon:

2 Likes

Not currently making any content and not sure what kind of content I’ll make once byte is out but I’m down to meet up and hang out sometime. :+1:

3 Likes

Lol thanks for the ping bby :yellow_heart::cloud:

1 Like

Do you have Instagram?