Come On Byte Fam

BYTE FAM let’s houseparty sometime what do you say? Drop your houseparty names below :point_down:

2 Likes

I‘m not a TikToker :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: can I join?

1 Like

why excluding tiktokers? yalls hate us using “alt tiktokers” but r the first to exclude us from things

1 Like

Just the person i wanted a reply from :joy: i was just reading your post our basement minute ago :joy: yeah u can join if u want to? Name

1 Like

u cant just shove an entire community of people away bcs of a few bad apples

1 Like

I don’t hate anyone but i just don’t like tik tok that’s why it’s banned in here so i don’t hate anybody :blush:

so bcs u dont like an app u exclude the apps community

3 Likes

Now are you happy i don’t want to spread hate for anybody i don’t hate you or anybody why would i ? Sorry if you felt bad i apologize to you for that :pray:

its fine hahah i just see everyone making n doing things like events and excluding tiktokers n like i know we didnt have the best start but we’re fine with byte n the original byters now so we should all just get along, if gen z does an event we’d invite u guys too

1 Like

Uh listen i don’t know where are you from if u just starting watching Indian tik tok u will hate it to i was also on tik tok but then it just went really far indian tik tok just see whenever u get time u will hate it i swear and i seriously don’t know what genz is people commented few on my bytes but still i don’t know if u can tell please it will be really good?

im british so i wasnt on indian tiktok but ive been onto indian tiktok and it was an experience

1 Like

Ohh okayy good to hear that and what about genz what all that is?

gen z is basically the current teenagers that came onto byte from tiktok recently

1 Like

Ohh okayyy thank you for telling me i didn’t know :pray::heart:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Hahahaha :joy::joy::joy::joy:

cant

Okayy no problem