Come join the (fake) v2 app? It's kinda cool

I’m wilmauyeah on there making weird sketch comedy!
Like Soph & Gia fricking valery (who are way better at it than me)
We need you on there it’s really lacking good orginal content such as what Danny Gonzalez, Cole Hersch, Chloe Lmao & Brandon Calvillo used to make!
So if you wanna make that come on & let’s help each other!
You have my follow if you at least try to do that!

It’s not the best app but it has potential & at least it’s good training for the next true vine!
I’m having fun & I think you will to so… you’re invited.

IMPORTANT NOTE: don’t give them you real instagram, create a fake one just to sign in the app & post store your vine somewhere, like I send them to myself via facebook messenger so that if the app disapears as quickly as it came out I won’t loose my work!
Might post it to instagram & stuff too once I’m good enough! It’s really fun!

No thanks. App seems really sketchy.

1 Like

I’m not stopping anyone that actually wants to try it out, but just be careful…

1 Like

yee
IMPORTANT NOTE: don’t give them you real instagram, create a fake one just to sign in the app & post store your vine somewhere, like I send them to myself via facebook messenger so that if the app disapears as quickly as it came out I won’t loose my work!
Might post it to instagram & stuff too once I’m good enough! It’s really fun!

I was scared too but it’s actually not that bad, defenetly sketchy tho, I gave them a fake instagram

I use (well used) oevo as a back up/practice. Whilst the concept was great, everyone would rather post than view content. This was due to the cash competitions that were frequently held (frequent users would win cash etc.). It just got boring in the end because I had 90 something followers and 5 likes - no one is interested in finding funny stuff, they care about winning prizes.

Whilst I don’t mean to be whiney, that’s not actually a good reach. That’s why I’m waiting for V2 - I’ve actually gained friends who are interested in what I have to post and vice versa. It’s better to invest content in something that you have faith in because you’ll likely be happier with the outcome.

Luckily, the stuff that I posted on oevo isn’t anything like what I wish to post on V2. It was just basic stuff to help me get used to the works of Vine/V2.

Sorry for writing a 3 page essay lol.

4 Likes

it’s ok lmao
oevo had good ideas but they should have paid good creator to lead the way of what you’re supposed to make on there.
The money contest was especially a good idea if it was a healthy environement & good judges!
I don’t know how they managed to just give out money tho, I doubt v2 would do that.
The fake v2 is just like vine once you block the people making shitty content like spam edit & stuff, lack some stuff like the revine button, but I’ve been having fun.
But I don’t think I would get popular on there too if that’s what you meant lmao, I mean I kinda hope so but I don’t make that a goal as it is not something I can have control on.
My goal is to make 20 vines then I’m out!

Topic closed. There are plenty of other great apps, but this one was built maliciously. Definitely use it if you like, but I can’t support giving it any extra attention here.

19 Likes