Colored hair!

Im dying my hair blue in 2 weeks yall!!! anyone here ever had cool hair colors or wanted to? whatd you use? what color or style?

2 Likes

I’ve never had any hair colors, but my one friend used to dye his hair all different colors - green, blue, pink, rainbow, etc

1 Like

i have dyed my hair every colour of the rainbow because i was scene af back on myspace

what’s your current hair colour and texture? i can totally help out

2 Likes

You can dye you hair blue with dark green accents. Idk though, I’ve never dyed my hair.

so ur bald?

2 Likes

I had mine dip-dyed honey blonde and I loved it. Shame my mum won’t let me dye it again.

1 Like

I always had an interest in dying my hair. Tbh but I’m very self conscious.

However if I had to do it for the first time, I’d definitely try something very light and not crazy.

Something like this is what I mean:

Summary

Tekashi-e1526316435503-827x620

4 Likes

alright bet.

lololol :joy:

Im a naturally dirty-blonde. light brown at roots and golden blonde at tips! and my hair is reeeeaaally thin and straight/sleek but healthy

And that sounds super cute!! Do you have any pics?

1 Like

Haha I see what you did there. No, I’m not bald. I’m the proud owner of a blonde head of hair.

1 Like

polar bears are so blonde that their hair is actually colorless so maybe youre just that wicked awesome

1 Like

I never coloured my hair but i once had burgundy boxbraids and I was so in love with it :star_struck:

3 Likes

U tryna be Ninja :joy:

so basically any gaming youtuber? noice

Lol yes, but no. A gaming YouTuber is as far from my personality as you could get lol.

1 Like

Shh!! You’ll reveal my secret.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll bluetooth it to my laptop tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m excited to see how it looks! I’ve always wanted to dye my hair really dark purple at the roots and have the rest be like a lilac color

1 Like