College stresses me out

When I first was filling out my schedule at orientation two years ago I was crying and I don’t even know what for to be honest . And remember you’re going to college for you and not anyone else . :relieved:

2 Likes

Yeah truly in my heart I didn’t want to go, like not because I’m dumb or didn’t make good grades, I’m actually really smart I was just going so my family didn’t look down on me… congrats for going, and sticking to it, and I hope you pass your finals

3 Likes

I am actually graduating in 10 days. It’s so crazy. It all went so fast.

4 Likes

Thank you so much !!!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is so awesome !!! Congrats :tada::confetti_ball: :smile::stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes

I owe my uni 12k and just barely prevented them from sending it to collections :sob::sob:

3 Likes

Wow that’s actually on the lower end of debt that I have seen

3 Likes

noooo. i don’t want to go to college. that’s another reason why i will post videos on v2 in order to have something better to do than college

3 Likes

Thank you. :grin:

1 Like

Yeah it really is ! And it’s normal to have loans . I’m going to be a junior in college and I have no choice but too take out a loan it’s jist the way of life now for a college student because it’s that expensive … :sob::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

College is fun !!! Well for some people lol . And if you decide to go to college just know that you can do it !!! When v2 comes out and if you can make a career out of it go for it .
But for me personally I would stay in school . Because fame isn’t all that it seems :upside_down_face:sadly we always have to have a backup plan if our dreams don’t go as planned .

2 Likes

Hate every bit of it

3 Likes

Im in junior year in the American system I think (Year 11 in Australia)

4 Likes

Why do you hate it !!

1 Like

That’s awesome then one more year to go !!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to leave but at the same time I’m too scared to!! :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

My interest in the course im taking is below nothingness…I can’t seem to work or study hard on it

3 Likes

do you mean your major ? or is it just certain classes that you dont like ?

1 Like

Im so terrified honestly to be out in the real world after college. its like what am i supposed to do now ive been in school for 16 years.

2 Likes