College stresses me out

How many of y’all are in college?
If any of you all are taking finals I wish you the best of luck !

8 Likes

I have to pay my enrollment deposit today to start college in the fall. I’m already stressed, lol. :joy:

3 Likes

I’m not. But good luck with finals! What are you majoring in? @edennicolette @HeyWhatsNew

4 Likes

Finished college a couple days ago, that feeling of entering the door to your home knowing you don’t have to wake up at 7am is heavenly.

5 Likes

I’m in college. It sucks.

3 Likes

As of right now I’m majoring in fashion but I’m transferring schools so I think I’m going to switch majors and go into photography !

4 Likes

It’s not that bad lol ! I learned to love college .

3 Likes

That sounds amazing ! I hope one day two years from now I can feel the joy you felt . :joy:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Good luck!

3 Likes

You’re going to love college ! And don’t worry too much about things . Everything will fall into place :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks !:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll be majoring in Interdisciplinary Studies with a concentration in History and Art. (Hoping to take electives in film too.) :blush:

4 Likes

That sounds cool! Good luck majoring in that! And film is fun too.

3 Likes

College stinks but definitely better than high school. I’m taking the semester off of college though :sunglasses: feelin great

3 Likes

Just feel good about what you’re doing! If you don’t, I recommend doing what you like to do

3 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

4 Likes

I went to orientation and cried the whole time I filled out my schedule :joy::joy::joy::joy: I cried to my grandmother and she finally said “breah you don’t have to go”… I HATE SCHOOL

3 Likes

That is so awesome !! Good for you!!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I definitely believe that college is way better than high school and taking breaks is completely an okay thing to do . You just need to make sure if you want to go back you do !lol

3 Likes