Collection of Tiktokers mean comments on Byte (thread) ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Here you can post the collection of tiktokers hate comments from byte appโ€ฆ These are actually funny af . Have fun lmao :joy:

FYI : This thread is to share some funny mean comments. not to encourage death threats. not calling out anyone

13 Likes

21 Likes

Oh god I donโ€™t think I even wanna see them

5 Likes

mostly comments about me being OLD

3 Likes

9 Likes

First ever forshadowed hate in the worldโ€ฆ image

8 Likes

LOL :joy: :joy:

1 Like

11 Likes

this dude is on fire lmao

ok zoomer :joy:

10 Likes

Honestly this is the only comment Iโ€™m even slightly offended by :sob::sob::sob: dont come for my DOGGGG

18 Likes

These are just the comments being left, some are expressing their negativity via vid post

2 Likes

Lemme change the title

Right now, Iโ€™m blocking ca 15 persons per hour.

12 Likes

They got the taste of cardboard๐Ÿ˜ช

5 Likes

I donโ€™t like that they outwardly want to bully anything who is basically just over 18. Itโ€™s just not nice :frowning:

Also: Iโ€™m sorry. :pensive: My husband and I like your videos :v:

5 Likes

Good grief - Iโ€™m well hidden behind my drawings, otherwise they would have a field day with meโ€ฆ I only just about slip into the โ€˜millennialโ€™ bracketโ€ฆ yโ€™know, if giving yourself labels on when you were born is your kind of thing :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Itโ€™s so vile, and Iโ€™m so sorry, I love your stuff. Keep blocking the nasty ones, I like to believe there are some decent folk amongst them!

2 Likes

Aw hell nah, leave the dogs out of it lol :sob:

3 Likes

Iโ€™ve been getting some I.t. Questions and yesโ€™s and noโ€™s. No real hate yet. A few โ€œleavesโ€ though but I guess thatโ€™s just friendly rivalry?

3 Likes