Collaboration opportunity - BUS PEOPLE

I had an idea for an ongoing comedy series, involving experiences and situations on public transit. I was considering making one Byte myself to show the format I had in mind, but I thought I would get the word out now and look for volunteers right away. I’ll be writing a few of these “sketches” over the coming days.

The idea would be that for people interested in the collab I would sent a brief overview of the idea/script, suggest revisions/ideas if they want, then they would record their part and send the file to me where I would then edit then upload.

One thing I am not totally sure about is the logistics of getting the video files from people. Can you send files through Discord? I might have to set up a Google Drive or something.

OH and something else worth mentioning, my intention is for this to be a COMEDY series.

Me contacts:
Twitter @Jeridiculous
Discord @Jeridiculous#2580
Instagram @normaljerid

6 Likes

-UNO REVERSE CARD-

What if YOU have an idea/scene in mind? Well of course, same as above but opposite. Send me the deets and I’ll record my part and send you the file. Then YOU edit and upload on your page (channel? profile? w/e)

3 Likes

I’m interested, how can I reach you? I have snapchat and Insta.

3 Likes

Do you have Twitter or Discord?

4 Likes

Interesting :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

I’m trying to decide where and how to record them so they make sense. Do I record on an actual bus? Do I set up a couple chairs and do a “make believe” kind of setup? I guess it depends on what everyone else is able to manage

2 Likes

I know some Snapchat filters that can put you on a bus.

2 Likes

I looked and I couldn’t find one. Either they are available for a limited time, or they are regional. Not every lens or filter is available everywhere at the same time

2 Likes

I just typed in Green Screen and found a filter on there. Just upload the picture of a bus and bing bam boom ya got it :+1:t5:

2 Likes

I’m in.

2 Likes

@Jeridiculous - I added you on Twitter.

2 Likes

im down, my discord number is 5758

I’m down my discord is Geds#9506

NICE I will film an example myself and then reach out to you all posthaste

1 Like

Thank you for adding me. Feel free to message me on Twitter Jeridiculous.

I have Twitter @wifi_andre

1 Like

Hi! I’ll send you a private message with my Discord username. I’d be very interested in this. I’ve thought about some comedy sketch or another that I’d do on public transport, but never thought that it could be used for long-distance collabs. Now you’ve got me curious…

Here’s the first result of this collab idea. Let’s keep em comin!

2 Likes