Circular videos

So if you didn’t see, this was updated to be the header of the byte twitter account last night

byte%20spiral
The idea I had is to use circular videos! I was looking at it for a while and the spiral design as the eyes got me thinking about if instead of a swipe to go to the next video, if you drew a circle or a spiral to go to the next or previous video.

The reasoning for this is that it would be overcomplicated for no reason at all, the videos would be circular and would look stupid anywhere else, it’s a format literally nobody at all has asked for, and it makes literally no sense at all to use it!

Let me know what you think :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

I think I need byte beta rn

15 Likes

could be a cool easteregg though

spiral save?

14 Likes

Pentagonal videos?

7 Likes

thoughts on 1 dimensional videos?

7 Likes

is this going to become another meme thread

5 Likes

What about 4 dimentional

3 Likes

I do think its a cute design but i dont see it as anything but a filler symbol after the other symbol earler this week…
And not everyone is as artistic as me you bumbling fool. :mad:

Screenshot_20190829-172834_Chrome

7 Likes

2 Likes

Just this week I was thinking about buying some older model Snapchat spectacles which would be real cool for circular bytes!

3 Likes

Sounds interesting, and if I’m seeing it right in my head, kind of fun!

4 Likes

What about circular edges as a filter troll

2 Likes

Back in the day of square only instagram photos, I had a “feed” that consisted of photos that were cropped in white circles! This made it look like the photo was a circle since the white blended perfectly with instagrams color. It was a pretty cool style to play around with but overall got to be too much of an annoyance to hold up long term

5 Likes

this actually sounds pretty cool, got any screenshots?

4 Likes

Not of mine but this is sort of how it looked (instagram year and design is accurate too lol)

2 Likes

Maybe we should extend video in order to beat Tik Tok with style​:grin::smirk:

2 Likes

really? i just looked at it now for awhile and got too mesmerized & then i think my mind went blank, i may or may not have went outside instead to pee in a bush behind my deck lol.

2 Likes

hypnotism ain’t a joke, that stuff is crazy.

3 Likes

or circle the video to save it to a private collection, similar to instagram.

Don’t tweak, please don’t trip. What if we could somehow transmutation a clone of photo booth that way we could win filters.

1 Like