Childhood nostalgia

What is something that you see or hear that reminds you of childhood

For me it’s probably razor scooters because we used to ride around our neighborhood almost everyday with friends. Another one is Pokémon noises/songs on a ds (used to play that everyday when I wasn’t on a scooter) or Minecraft songs.

15 Likes

Happiness

14 Likes

A really old YouTube video that I want to find again but can’t find anymore :joy:

9 Likes

Since you mentioned games it got me thinking of…

The startup sound for the Nintendo DS lite (sliding into those DMs with Picto Chat hah) and Gamboy Advance (Super Mario Bros :ok_hand:t4:) :joystick:

Plus Gran Turismo 2’s intro for PlayStation 1 hits me deep all in my nostalgic feels :weary: It started my love for racecars/go karts & it was just good times back then :sleepy: Dang it… lmao

Lemme share it

It definitely was my favorite game & any racing related one will always be

Just remembered another childhood favorite game :weary: 3Xtreme for Play Station 1 as well

6 Likes

this

what a tune. and iconic game

5 Likes
9 Likes

Definitely the halo theme tune and songs they use. I’d always rush home from school, get changed in to comfy clothes and jump straight on to the Xbox taking control of the living room tv. Ahhaah

5 Likes

RAWRXD

6 Likes

Those huge, billowing clouds on summer days.

7 Likes

those little scooby doo fruit pouches, going to disney all the time

5 Likes

High school musical, I remember when it came out and everyone around my age went crazy. 2006 was lit :fire:
And does anyone remember Yu-Gi-Oh cards? Also reminds me a lot of my childhood

6 Likes

Have you ever had a bouncey castle? You know how they smell like plastic and sweat and a little like rainwater? That smell reminds me of when I was like 4 years old. So does the sound of an air pump like the ones used for air beds and stuff.

4 Likes

Whenever I watch Dragon Ball Super reminds me of the days when Dragon Ball Z was popular back in elementary school

5 Likes

Sorry, I can’t remember that far back.

4 Likes

offff y’all all hit the spot, especially the 2nd and the 3rd one. For me it would be “playing” games with girls in junior high, gone are those days :cry:

4 Likes

you played Yu-Gi-Oh!?! my neighborhood friends and I were obsessed lol I literally still have my cards organized in a binder lol (along with my Neopet cards lol)

for my 5th grade talent show my class recreated we’re all in this together and it was bomb, we ended up winning 1st place lol -sunshine :sunflower:

5 Likes

Yes but idk how to play anymore, I have no idea. I remember being a lot with the boys and taking interest into it :joy:

Thats so cool. We all always said we wanted to recreate something from high school musical but we never did and as we got older, nobody was so into it anymor . Except me, I‘m always ready :dancer:t6:

6 Likes

vines :heart:

5 Likes

The Nintendo wii

2 Likes

Going to the park afterschool was fun for me or coming home to watch Toon Disney lol :sunglasses:

3 Likes