Child Accounts/Connected Accounts

v2 should have a feature where users can create secondary accounts and have the secondary account be a child account of the user’s main account which would be the parent account.

This probably sounds complicated, so let me give you an example. (This example is YouTube and not v2) Liza Koshy’s main channel would be the parent account of Liza Koshy’s vlog channel. (the child account)

This way the two account are connected, giving users a way to easily promote both accounts together.

Just to clarify, child account does not mean an underage account.

10 Likes

I think that is a fantastic idea!!

2 Likes

Woah this actually sounds pretty cool

3 Likes

sounds like a nice idea :o

2 Likes

I never heard this idea, I like it

1 Like

i feel like this would be pretty similar to the whole team thing, but it’s still a good idea!

2 Likes

daym Dom needs to read this ASAP! @dom

1 Like

Haha I like the fact you clarified that a child account isn’t an underaged account :joy::joy: great idea btw!!

2 Likes

This is a great idea, but many topics have been created talking about multiple accounts and the logistics of how they should work! Itd be nice to revive those old threads if you search for “multiple accounts”

2 Likes

This is a really good idea!

2 Likes

I like the idea

2 Likes

Like the idea, it might be a bit tricky to implement but if it was it would be good.

2 Likes

I have seen some of those topics, but those are mostly about how you can change between them easily like IG.

1 Like