Checking-In

It’s been a while since I’ve been on the forums(very busy summer). I’ve missed you guys! For those who were around, how was your summer? What did I miss?

6 Likes

My summer was pretty great I traveled a lot also if you didn’t theres a potential crowdfunding app for V2 so that’s a big step in terms of getting the needed funds for the project

3 Likes

That’s awesome man! Where did you go?

Yes! I remember him mentioning the possibility of that! I’m glad that things are coming to fruition! Thanks for the update fam!

3 Likes

Oh I went to New Orleans and Mississippi I went to beach there it was really fun

2 Likes

Sweet!! :smile:

1 Like

Ive got my end of year exams coming up in 3 weeks!

4 Likes

I had a pretty nice summer! I spent a lot of time relaxing, especially after my move back in June. I hope you had a good summer as well!

2 Likes

Good luck @dweb, I know you will own it!

2 Likes

That’s awesome @Yoshr !! I missed you and your never-ending positive vibes! How do you like your new place?

2 Likes

Aww thank you! And my new place is great, thanks for asking! :blush:

1 Like

thank you!!!

2 Likes

The title reminded me of the ‘thanks for checking in, I’m still a piece of garbage’ vine :joy: Sorry, not sorry.

4 Likes

missed ya too bud!

2 Likes

i had an alright summer.

3 Likes

I love your new profile pic!

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiley: You need a profile picture yourself! but the mr sub ‘M’ no profile pic is kinda iconic on the forums. Should I continue with the every 3 day new tom and jerry profile picture? or nah

2 Likes

Best compliment ever!!

With that being said, your Tom and Jerry profile pics are like your iconic signature as well :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Haha thank you! #TomAndJerryIsBack

4 Likes

Awesome!! You always choose the best pics too!

3 Likes

This is amazing

1 Like