Check my singing/music IG out? 🖤

I’m excited to keep sharing my covers and originals with you guys. Just as Byte will be a comedy platform for many comedians, it will also be a music loop platform for us musicians. I will be mainly focusing on dreamy sounds🖤. Let me know if you guys ever have any song or content recommendations for me! Thanks guys.

14 Likes

so so beautiful! ahhhhh can’t wait to see your covers on byte!! i feel like lovely by billie eilish and khalid would totally sound amazing if you sang it? :smiley:

3 Likes

oooo I get reccomended her a lot… I’ll have to look into that for sure​:blush::black_heart:. Thank you!

1 Like

yesss billie eilish! was gunna say she reminds me of her in some ways ;$

2 Likes

Awesome !

1 Like

yeah right :scream:? Would totally fit her!!

2 Likes

thank you so much dude!

1 Like

Nice. What made you choose the cover?

1 Like

I’m an alto, so in general, I try to find songs that groove but dont go crazy up in range. I also just like indie folk and anything that gets me in a dream vibe.

1 Like

Very beautiful, what a melody, your voice is gorgeous and you’re about to go far in life! I mean like for real!! Keep going you’re truly amazing. :yellow_heart: :pancakes:

1 Like

ugh thank you! This kind of support really helps me keep going. You’re so sweett!

1 Like

Dream vibes definitely inspire creative flows. Just wanted to show I cared by actually listening to your music

1 Like