Channels causing app crash on Android beta

I’m on android beta and the app keeps crashing and temporarily freezing my phone when I try to browse channels. It doesn’t happen every time, and I’m not sure if it’s only certain channels or not. It crashed twice while I was browsing musicmakers and once while in soothing but hasn’t crashed yet in any other channel.

4 Likes

I too have had byte crash twice now… First time ever.

1 Like

There was a patch rolled out that fixed this, check and see if it’s available in the play store.

3 Likes

If we get the latest button back after the app crash, it’ll never get crash in the upcoming update.

Is there a time frame on this because its crashing frequently now :disappointed_relieved:

I was able to download it an hour or two ago. The latest version is 1.2.1, and you should be able to check if you’re on an earlier version by going to your profile > (…) > Settings and scrolling to the bottom.

1 Like

I’m on 1.2.1 it’s still crashing I updated like 30 min ago…

Ah OK, then it looks like it’s not fully solved. I thought the latest update took care of most of the issues.

1 Like

I appreciate your time I hope it gets solved soon I freaking love this app this won’t stop me from using it… Just annoying :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I feel you, the app was def crashy this morning. This is the first I’m hearing of it post 1.2.1 :frowning: .

2 Likes