Changed my mind lol TY Byters (:

No matter how I approach it, I just can’t go some typa viral unless I tag some big byter in hopes that they rebyte. I guess i’m just not interesting enough? Am I just not fuckwithable ? Are my videos just not that fun or funny ? Do people just see me as somebody not approachable because of the way I look? Are my followers just bots ? This is the first time since Vine feeling like people actually give a shit about my existence. I guess I’m just not interesting enough. Either that or everyone got their own circle of friends to help support them. Maybe Byte just isn’t for me… but, a big thank you to those Byters who show the small content creators like me love. Ya’ll genuinely nice people.

11 Likes

Dude? are you being serious!

3 Likes

Not sure… but I’ll keep trying, I’ve only been on Byte for 2 weeks now, maybe I need to change it up? :sob:

1 Like

Any advice on how I can get more audience bro ?

1 Like

Bro don’t give up. I know it’s probably easy for me to say that considering I have engagement whenever I post, however, it wasn’t always like that and it still isn’t always like that but I push forward and still make content. You don’t need big creators to rebyte you to get big, although it helps, it’s not necessary. Just post stuff that you enjoy and people will appreciate seeing that you like putting out what you make. It takes time to build an audience. May take a few days, weeks, months, years, etc so you are not doing anything wrong here. Try not to be so hard on yourself cuz once the algorithm changes (which should be soon), I’m sure your account will get more exposure and you will start to really build up a good following!!

11 Likes

Aww. Thank @benf . I needed this, I was starting to really lose hope in myself, but like they say, “Rome wasn’t built in a day.” I guess I need to genuinely engage with more members of the community too. But definitely will keep making content man, thank you so much. :pleading_face::slight_smile:

5 Likes

As you said hun you feel cared for on this app. Please don’t cut off something that makes you so happy. I see you comment on my stuff as all the time and I click on your profile, watch your stuff, like and comment. I’m really sorry that I have never rebyted because I honestly forget that button is there most of the time. On byte I have made a few friends and I would consider you one of them considering I know about 15 usernames by heart and yours is one of them.

Going viral would be coool yh but please wait it out a bit. As you said you’ve been on the app 2 weeks. Success doesn’t occur overnight. Give people time to observe your greatness and the hardwork will all pay off :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Will support you with what ever you choose to do

7 Likes

Also, I’m assuming that you aren’t in any rebyte groups? So based off of that, you are definitely not doing anything wrong and a lot of people are in the same boat as you. The new algorithm will help people like you, I, and others that aren’t in any of those groups and level the playing field

7 Likes

ALSO (sorry I keep making separate posts lmao), I shared your recent byte today around to some people cuz I thought that was a sick idea and seems like lots of people think the same!! So you should totally explore that a bit more and it’ll help you build more of a following for sure :metal:

5 Likes

You’re a pretty funny dude, pretty sure we’re mutuals.

Reality is the app is kinda dead. if/when people come in, they’ll see you on their My Mix pages. Especially the stuff from months ago.

Also, most of our followers are probably either bots, people who checked out the app and left, or other creators. That kinda sucks.

3 Likes

I know, I really don’t want to cut this app off, because for the first time in forever, I’m actually getting some viewers who do enjoy my content. Idk, i was just getting a little depressed because with the number of followers I’ve gotten, I thought my page would get more attention… but It probably means I gotta go back to the drawing board and make even better content. And of course gotta show you love !! I love singers and have always wanted to be a singer myself. Really love your voice and some days I find myself singing that icarly one in my head because of your byte lol but thanks for this Amber, love yall :heart::smile:

3 Likes

What’s a rebyte group ?

1 Like

It’s a group of people that essentially just rebyte each other’s videos which helps push their content to the top. This won’t last long though when the new algorithm gets implemented

3 Likes

Haha ayye, thanks a bunch bro, I appreciate it, trying something new so I can kind of stand out from all the other types of Bytes

4 Likes

Ohh lmao like a shoutout for shoutout page ? Is that how some people got viral?

Yeppp lmao that’s why you keep seeing the same people on the popular page all the time

2 Likes

Bro, you average over 100 likes on each of your posts, one of them is at like 700 likes. Most people having trouble with engagement get like 10 to 30 likes.

8 Likes

Hmmmmm… :thinking:

2 Likes

I follow you for a reason on byte and I extremely enjoy your content. Your content is different compared to other byters, some has inspired me. You’re unique for a reason, I noticed you’re very active on byte and very humble (positive). It’ll eventually get better and better late on, after mass improvements and algorithm update.

Long term you’ll be successful and it only takes by being patient.

Reasoning why I’m still here is because of this (view)
cc. @PlasticRice

Screenshots of Rebytes

& more

3 Likes

hey man, thank you, I gotta apologize too, I havent really been watching your Bytes and showing you some love too, I try to engage with all the Byters that are on the same level as me :sweat_smile: I’ll be looking out for your bytes and support ya :smile:

3 Likes