Challenge to win $20! - CLOSED

I decided to try a little something new:

I put in the description for you guys to figure out what video Lorelei is watching. How you’ll figure that out is part of the challenge. Winner gets $20!
And don’t be afraid to work together for this one, because the more heads the better!

Good luck, everyone! :blush:

6 Likes

Did I hear money? I’m in lol

3 Likes

UPDATE: Something I apologize for not originally making clear: the music that plays in the background is NOT part of the actual video that she is watching.

3 Likes

Also, this challenge is going to take a little bit of analyzation to complete, so don’t be afraid to go all out over analyzing. :blush:

3 Likes

@electronicant78 guessed correctly the core detail: it’s in her eyes.
Here’s the full-res version of the video:
https://mega.nz/#!LKgh2ayA!jWEG-FGvjGjNDLZtiD7ORZaKwr4EecCcvI4t934jnnU

5 Likes

Yikes. Sounds like complicated editing to achieve that

1 Like

This is super impressive man :joy:

2 Likes

Ok see it now. A girl with black hair? I was taking screenshots before. And now it’s much clearer

2 Likes

You’re getting closer…

1 Like

Lol well that’s all I see. Would probly have to go on a bigger screen to see more.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lol I’m not sure is that all?

1 Like

Some of the other frames of the byte will show another part of the video, but that frame that you have should be the most recognizable part of the video.

1 Like

Lol ok well. I need sleep. Someone else can work out the rest👍

2 Likes

Ok that looks wrong looks like something :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ITS BILLIE EILISH Bad Guy Music Video

3 Likes

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!

@electronicant78 was the first one to figure out that the clue to the video was in Lorelei’s eyes.
@Adrioxas was the first one to guess the video correctly.
Therefore, I will split the $20, $10 for each of them.
Congratulations, guys! This was fun to do and I didn’t expect it to get this far. The whole day had my heart going with suspense as to who would be the one to figure it out.
I definitely want to do this again in the future, as it was pretty fun. Hopefully next time we can get more people involved (and possibly even raise the stakes).

I will be DM’ing those who won to talk about payments, and I will also be releasing a video of the results (as soon as I create it).
In the meantime, thanks for participating everyone! :blush:

2 Likes